- It's the course you can get to the top of Mt.Halla but it's kind of boring. The slope is gentle so even children can climb up easil
- From the top, it's possible to come downhill to Seongpanak or Gwaneumsa.
- Seongpanak~ Top(Baeknokdam)
- 9.6km, one way- Around 4hours needed
- Chindalrae field Entry limited Time :
- Summertime 13:00, Wintertime 12:00
- If you get there before the time, you have to depart at least before 9AM from Seongpanak Rest Area.
- Booth, Toilet
- Seongpanak Rest Area, Chindalrae field Shelter
- By taxi:
- Guesthouse → Seongpanak Rest Area : 15,000KRW
- By bus:
- Jeju Local Bus Terminal - Seongpanak Rest Area : 1,500KRW (35min)
- From Jeju Local Bus Terminal, take a bus on the bus route of "5.16 Road" and get off at Seongpanak Rest Area.
- Bus Service schedule:
- 06:00 ~ 21:30 15~ 20-minute intervals (78rounds in total)
- To the halfway point, Sara Shelter, the slope is gentle so you can feel bored. After that, it's sloped
- For the last 20minutes, it's so hard to trek.
- In winter, you must prepare climbing irons(crampons).
(At Seongpanak Rest Area canteen: 5,000KRW)
- At Seongpanak Rest Area Booth, you can buy several kinds of things to eat and drink.
- At Chindalrae Shelter, you can buy and have cup noodle and coffee.
- The trail is composed of rocks so you should put on trek shoes or mountain-climbing boots.
- It is the best course departing from Gwaneumsa and finishing at Seongpanak.